Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lets start the journey of loving OUR LORD the most together!!


Taqwa- Relationship with Allah.

As salam u alaikum wa rahmatallahu wa barakatahuJ



One day I was discussing with a friend how I will start with relationships in my Islamic lifestyle discussions and my friend told me what about relationship with ALLAH?and I knew that she was technically right and so I jumped ahead and did my research and learnt a lot of things but the whole time I was feeling a little unhappy because I still hadn’t got it..i still didn’t feel in my heart that the most important relationship in our lives needs to be with ALLAH. I knew it but I didn’t feel it.

But alhamdullilah as I kept going and didn’t listen to the shaitaan telling me to stop going forward since I wasn’t getting it right , I finally was rewarded by ALLAH by feeling it too in my heart..

And then it hit me so hard.

It knocked me off my feet. I realized that if I love ALLAH the most in my life ,if I value ALLAH the most in my life and if I get TAQWA then ALL my problems of this world will be solved. I wont ever feel angry, I wont ever feel depressed, I wont ever feel the need to eat more than my hunger, I wont ever feel unsatisfied with what ever I have?



But its easier said than done.so m starting on the journey to getting as close to ALLAH as possible.

Join me in my journey and we will together travel this road inshallah which will as surah fatiha says..siraatul mustaqeen and be the ones ALLAH always showers HIS blessings..



As ALLAH says in surah baqarah ayat165.. But those of faith are overflowing in their love for Allah; lets be among them.




No comments:

Post a Comment